Monday, October 25, 2010

Rootinest! Tootinest! Cowgirl In The West!!!

For Halloween this year, Makena wanted to be Jessie (from Toy Story). She was so excited to have cowboy boots and a hat. I loved the outfit so much I had to go get her picture taken. Then I had to wait for Chris to be done with work because I could not narrow down which shots I wanted. So between the two of us we narrowed it down to 10. I know just imagine if I had not waited for Chris!!!!! She was just too cute!









5 comments:

  1. Her red hair just makes it EXTRA awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! Could your sweet girl be any cuter? Impossible I say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhhhhh! I'm melting from cuteness! seriously - so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO CUTE! She makes the perfect Jesse!! Love her picture with the doll!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so cute. She does make a perfect Jesse. I can't believe how big she is getting.

    ReplyDelete