So I decided to start a scrapbook blog with the layouts I have been making. First of all because I am always looking for new layout ideas and cannot always find them (so I thought I would contribute). Second, I wanted to share my layouts with the fam because we are always so far away. And thirdly, because I wanted it to be public and my family blog is not. So if you are into scrappin' you can check it out and if not well you have not wasted anytime going through the layouts I have made recently.
Caution:It is a work in progress!!
Just Click on the pic under my scrappin' blog to the right. Enjoy
16 years ago

I am loving your scrapping blog! I really do - I am always looking for good ideas :)
ReplyDeleteAnd about the cape - of COURSE I would make one for you!!
e-mail me and we'll sort out the details :) :)
razaklady at gmail dot com