I had fun decorating for the party. I really wanted her to be excited to see all the princess decor. She loved it.
I love the blog "The story of a princess and her hair" here is the link. http://www.princesshairstyles.com/ I found this adorable hair style and then we went shopping for ribbon. I thought this was a good picture to show the style.
Makena has been asking for a bike for quite some time. We thought now was a good day to get a princess bike.
She had so much fun opening all her presents and being with all of her friends. If she could have it her way, she would have a party everyday.
I looked all over for a princess cake I liked. Most of them just looked scary. Then a friend to me to a bakery here in town. I saw these adorable party cakes and then found the cake topper. I was so impressed with the cake they did a great job. Thanks Nola!
Here are some pictures of all the princesses eating and having a great time.

When the girls first got to the party they could each decorate their own tiara. (So they had time to dry) Then at the end we took pictures of all of them. They were so fun to watch as they each put on their own special touch.

Thanks girls for coming. You made all Makena's dreams come true!

That looks like a cute and way fun party. I can see why mckenna loved it! Good job putting it all together, it turned out great!
ReplyDeleteHOLY COW!!! What an amazing party! I need you to plan my kids' parties...we just do cake and let the kids play :)
ReplyDeleteShe looks super happy and adorable! I love the hair!
WoW! I think you get the mom of the year award! That was some party! Wish we lived closer, Kenzi would have loved to go to a party like that!
ReplyDeleteYou are a good mom. I'm not ready to deal with a bunch of wild kids at a birthday party, so Owen still hasn't had a real birthday party. Maybe next year...
ReplyDeleteSo cute!!! I got some great ideas for Kassie's birthday coming up. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteAhhhh! This is so intimidating... Brianna wants a Princess party too for her 3rd birthday coming up in a few months, and I don't think I can pull anything like this off! How 'bout YOU come do the party for me? :)
ReplyDelete