Sunday, December 5, 2010

"Christmas Around The World"

Everyone knows that I have been in California for a month now and get to stay for another month and a half. Many also know that I came out last year as well. People keep asking so I am finally getting around to showing you. This is Christmas Around The World. We take people on tours through different countries (this year we are up to 30) and tell them the customs and traditions of Christmas in each country.
This is the entrance to Germany. Lester is our tallest nutcracker and we have over 700 this year.
We take people to China and Japan.
We talk about the Posada, Pinata, and Poinsettia in Mexico.
We take them through Peru and this year Colombia.
We take them through England, Scotland, and many countries in Scandinavia. This is Holland, where we talk about Sinter Klause and wooden shoes.
In Ireland, we talk about Holly and "The 12 days of Christmas"
We take them through the USA. Does that guy in red look familiar?
We take them to Poland, France, Turkey, and many more.
If you want to see more go to www.christmasworldevert.com to see a video tour and more info. If you live in California, we would love to see you.

4 comments:

  1. That is way cool. So is it something your family does? I'm behind, I guess. I don't know why you are in CA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is SO cool! I wish I lived in California ;(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very impressive and a ton of work I am sure. That is so cool that you are able to go help your mom with this project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome project! Wish I was there to check it out!
    I have a favor - I need an address for your cute family :)
    Thanks...

    ReplyDelete