Saturday, February 5, 2011

Once There Was A Snowman!

I know! I know! I have been MIA for a while now. I knew it would be a while, but I think because I was so far behind, I wasn't even trying to catch up. So here we go! We were part of that storm that just made it's way up through the Midwest. Makena was so excited!!!!! She has been waiting for the snow to come our way. She had a snow suit and really wanted to put it to good use. She has wanted to go outside to play everyday. We are out there for hours and frozen and she still does not want to come in. When it first snowed, the snow was to dry to build a snowman, but today when the sun came out, we were able to go outside and build.


Our first step out the front door. We had to go sideways because the wind had blown a 3ft. drift in front of the door.
She really is a snow baby. Must have been the first couple years in Logan.
Chris was showing off the drift in front of the garage.
It was almost as tall as Makena. She loved it!
Dad and Makena chillin' on the snow bank!

I will try to add many more pictures in the next few weeks and catch up!

4 comments:

  1. Holy Snow! Glad to hear you are alive and not buried ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lot of snow. Good thing you left Utah. We don't have any snow in Cache Valley! Ironic

    ReplyDelete
  3. From Hawaii to this.....CRAZY. My girls want to play in snow.....No way Jose'!

    ReplyDelete