Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Take A Trip On Route 66!

For our playgroup we have every week, we took a little trip to route 66. There is a cute little place called POPS! It is a gas station, eatery, and they have tons of, you guessed it Pop! All different flavors and different brand and from all over.

Here is all our little cuties! Love these kids!

When I put this shirt on Makena, I told her what it said and told her she was Irish. It was hilarious, she got soooooooo upset. She said, "Momma I'm not Irish, I'm Makena"



3 comments:

  1. Looks like a really fun playgroup and a great outing. I think that M. looks just like Chris but with your red hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun place. I am laughing about the Irish thing. pretty funny the way kids minds work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like a lot of fun! So funny what Makenna said. Don't you love that kids take things so literally!?

    ReplyDelete