Monday, August 8, 2011

Utah Trip Part 2!

We were able to see so many of our friends while we were in Utah, yet we were not able to see all of them. Maybe our next trip we can see more! These were the friends we were able to see in the Salt Lake Area.
These are the Ramos' we met them while we were in TX. They were stationed there as well. They are now at Hill and we just happened to be there for little Annabella's baptism.
We were also able to go see some of Chris' family. It was his nephew's birthday, so we got to go party!



Then we met up with my friend Crenda and her 3 adorable boys. She apologized for them before we got there, but I thought they were wonderful and Makena had a blast playing with them. We all got to ride the train at the South Towne Mall.



We then got to go see Chris' brother Cory and his family. Makena and Lily had so much fun!
Next, was our trip to go see some old neighbors of our, when we lived in Logan. Makena adored them as a little girl and had so much fun seeing them again.


I just threw this picture in cause I loved it!

1 comment:

  1. And you got to see ME!!! I love that last photo. What a beautiful girl you have.

    ReplyDelete