Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Fancy Nancy Birthday Party!

OK Ok, so I am skipping some of our Utah trip! I promise to go back because we did so many things I have just been out of time lately. Here is why. Makena had her 4th Birthday party! She knew what she has wanted since last December, so I have had months to plan and yet still did not get everything done! She wanted a Fancy Nancy party and if you don't know who she is we will show you what she is all about! Here is Makena getting her fancy on!The whole family had to get fancy as well

I found this cute little sign for the front door at Hobby Lobby. It was perfect for the party because as "Fancy Nancy" says, "Everything is fancier in french".

A friend helped me make all these skirts for the party. Each girl got their very own. (One very important tip for creating a "Fancy Nancy" party for me at least is to have good friends with great talents)

Here was our little Fabulous Fashion Boutique!

And of course the fancy mirror to check themselves out in!

We had lots of "Accessories" for the girls and the boys!


When everyone was coming I read to them the first "Fancy Nancy" book so they knew all about her and how she liked to make everything fancy!


Then all the kids were able to go and get "FANCY" themselves! Aren't they just adorable (That is a fancy word for cute!)


There are more pics to come. Didn't want to completely overdue one post but I wanted big pics so the family could see it all. Now you are understanding why I have not kept up with the other posts I am behind on. Stay tuned in there is more fancy to come!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my word that is the cutest birthday party EVER! I wish my kids could have come to your party.

    ReplyDelete