Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Witches Night Out

The next event on our calendar was "Witches Night Out". Gardner's Village in the Salt Lake area sets up the entire place with witches. My in-laws go every year and we have never been able to go . I was excited that we would be able to go . When I told Makena about going she  was so against the idea. She was worried about being a scary witch. I told her we did not have to be scary. She said she would only go if we could be "fancy witches". So I set out to make fancy witch skirts. During the day we walked around all of the shops and then went back to our hotel to get dressed up in our witch costumes. I loved all the different witches they were so much fun!








 Makena wanted to get her face painted

 Friends that we had met in Texas also happened to be in the area for the day and were able to meet up with us.













 The day just wore out this little witch!










No comments:

Post a Comment