Thursday, October 29, 2009

Carving Pumpkins Is Soooooo Much Fun

Tonight we got to have our Family Night of carving pumpkins. Makena and I have been waiting all week to be able to carve our pumpkins with Daddy. He has such a crazy schedule that it is hard to find a time to gets things done. But, tonight was our night. Makena picked her pumpkin out at the store and wanted the little one.
Like her bows? That is one of my many projects I have been working on is making her some korker bows. I loved how these turned out.
EWWWWWWWW!!!!! She did not like how the inside of the pumpkin felt. Which surprised me because I thought she was going to go crazy with all the insides. You never know.
Daddy hard at work.

Mommy and Makena enjoying being done.
Here's my pumpkin.

Here's Chris'

We were sad, but Makena's pumpkin was to hard and it broke when Chris tried carving it. However, the picture she chose had a "spiderman" as she calls them.

5 comments:

  1. The pumpkins are sweet! I love Makena's hair. It looks so cute with the adorable little bows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those bows are really cute! Your pumpkins are awesome! We just do a boring face every year. Brooke's tiny little pumpkin I got for her at the pumpkin patch got stolen off our front porch by one of our dogs :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pumpkins are awesome! I can't wait until we carve next year. We just painted them this year!!

    Super cute bows...and do you LOVE how easy they aer?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I am very impressed! They were both good. And your bows are very cute! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are some very impressive pumpkin carving skills! I like it very much! :)
    Your little girl is so adorable!!! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete