Saturday, October 31, 2009

Introducing The Beautiful "PRINCERELLA"

Happy Halloween!!
This year Makena wanted to be "Princerella" as she calls her. I think that name works just as well if not better than Cinderella.
Friday afternoon, we went to Chris' squadron building to do some trick-or-treating. She learned very quickly to say "trick-or-treat" and then grab a huge handful to fill her bucket. She was so excited that people were giving her candy.
Saturday night, we went to the church for a trunk-or-treat. There were three wards so there was so much candy for these two year old hands to grab.
I thought getting pictures with other princesses would be fun. I thought they were beautiful.
Aren't they lovely!!
Here is Princerella and Belle
I can't believe how big and grown up our little princess looks.
Makena and her friend Elliot. These two girls love to play.

Checking out the goodies and looking for a treat.
And here is all the
SPOILS!!!
I can't believe how much candy a little princess can get. We had a great Halloween and hope everyone else did as well.

8 comments:

  1. She is a super cute cinderella! I love her dress and the headband, looks just like her! I think it's so fun when kids get the hang of trick or treat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness that is a ton of Candy....yeah Princerella!! She is super cute, glad you had a fun Halloween!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful Princess. Her Cinderella costume is so fun. So glad she had a very Happy Halloween and I cannot believe how much candy she got. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful Princerella. It is crazy that at two you can still tell exactly who her parents are by her looks and hair. It is too bad for you guys that she is old enough to eat all that candy. Bob and I are going to enjoy all of Ezra's spoils.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Princerellazilla? Hmmmm maybe next year. I can't believe how big she is getting. She is so cute, Chris be careful pretty soon the little boys will be chasing her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. princerella! I can't believe how big she is. We are so excited to get to see u at christmas and Talya and Keian keep asking if u r coming today!!! Love u guys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very impressive Candy stash! :) She looks so adorable in her little costume! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute little Princerella! I love and miss you guys. Can't wait for Christmas to get here!

    ReplyDelete