Yes I know it has been (F O R E V E R) since I have last updated the blog. Makena and I ran away for 7 weeks to California. We were helping my mom with her "Christmas Around the World Project" (yes pictures to come). We were crazy busy and I never had time to even look at another blog, let alone put anything on mine. So for the next few days I will be updating ours with all that has been going on since October. Yeah lots of pics. It is good to be home, but it was also really nice to get a way for a while. And just FYI, for those who are interested, I finally made it through the wait list to see the doctor about having surgery again. My appt. was today and my surgery is scheduled for the 12th of next month. So we will see if the magic will work again and we can have another baby.
16 years ago

Good luck with your surgery. I really, really hope things go well for you again. I am so glad you updated your blog and can't wait for pics to come!
ReplyDeleteI want to comment on what you wrote, but I can't read it :( The pink on the orange background is hard for me. Apparently Courtney read it alright!
ReplyDeleteThis is really exciting. I hope everything goes well. What kind of surgery is it? I didn't realize you had problems getting pregnant. We did also - maybe we can swap stories!! love ya
ReplyDeleteSo glad to hear you are alive and well. I was wondering if you were pregnant and sick with the long absense. btw it is really hard to read the pink text on the orange background.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait for the pictures. I also can't wait to hear that we are going to have yet another baby to celebrate (hopefully). We will be praying for you!
ReplyDeleteSorry it was so hard to read. I was just trying to match. Ha Ha Ha!!! Went with a darker shade. Hope this helps.
ReplyDeleteI hope the surgery does work again!
ReplyDeleteThanks for changing the color!! I hope your surgery goes well for you. Can't wait to see pictures of your mom's project you helped with. 7 weeks is a LONG time!
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear you made it home and are alive ;) Congrats on the appt next month. You are in our prayers for success. It was nice to see y'all for Christmas give Makena loves from Jett and keep us posted on the baby-making-business ;) Loves from UT!
ReplyDeleteGlad you had fun in Calif.
ReplyDeleteBest of luck in trying for another baby! Sure hope it happens. I think you're a good mom.
Welcome back!!! WE've missed you! Sounds like you've been super busy, but I'm glad you were able to get to spend some time with family. Good luck with your surgery, keep us posted! Can't wait to see more pictures!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you're back!!! I'm looking forward to all the pictures!
ReplyDeleteWelcome back to the blogging world! My fingers are crossed that everything goes well and you'll get pregnant quick!
ReplyDelete