On Thanksgiving this year, we were in California with my mom and dad or AKA to Makena (Amie and Papa). Makena got to build a pumpkin turkey with Amie and loved putting it together.
Two cute little TURKEYS!! See how much she LOVED it!!
She is so adorable. I just love her hair and her big smile. You know I have been turning my pumpkins into Turkeys for a while now but I always just did it with Construction paper and bamboo skewers. Funny that I never thought to make it out of wood. It works better and I wouldn't have top re-do it every year.
She is so adorable. I just love her hair and her big smile. You know I have been turning my pumpkins into Turkeys for a while now but I always just did it with Construction paper and bamboo skewers. Funny that I never thought to make it out of wood. It works better and I wouldn't have top re-do it every year.
ReplyDeleteYour little one is so adorable!!! Way too cute!
ReplyDelete