Saturday, February 20, 2010

A Fair Of A Good Time!!

Last night we went to the San Antonio Rodeo and Fair. However, we got to distracted with the fair and all the animals had gone to bed. We went with our friends Paige and Elliott.

We all had a BEARY good time!

The girls got a little buggy!

This was as close as we got to a pony ride.

Makena's overall favorite was the dragon roller coaster. She threw a fit when the ride was done and so I had Chris take her again. She definitely has her mommy's adrenalin junkie in her.



Then the girls went swingin'


I love watching the girls play together. They have so much fun.

This however, was our favorite picture opp. Notice the signs. The large one is obvious, but the one that is hanging says "horse stall #1" HE HE HE!!! Well we loved it.


3 comments:

  1. I can't believe Mckenna is big enough to go on those rides! She is so grown up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sure looks like you had a "beary" good time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! Those are all quite the rides!

    ReplyDelete