MEGAN! So YOU are Air Force Blues... I saw your comment on my blog (thank you for finding me!) and I wasn't sure who that was because I clicked on it and it said your profile wasn't available. Something like that. Anyway - I'm so glad you're my blog friend now! I love blog world. I went through your last few posts... it's so fun to get caught up with your family! Looks like Chris is doing well. And your daughter is SO beautiful! What a doll.
Good for you! What a great thing to do.
ReplyDeleteThat is great they did that. It always feels good to help out when you are so far away. McKenna is so cute, as always :)
ReplyDeleteThat's so neat they you guys were able to take part in that! What a neat experience.
ReplyDeleteMEGAN! So YOU are Air Force Blues... I saw your comment on my blog (thank you for finding me!) and I wasn't sure who that was because I clicked on it and it said your profile wasn't available. Something like that.
ReplyDeleteAnyway - I'm so glad you're my blog friend now! I love blog world. I went through your last few posts... it's so fun to get caught up with your family! Looks like Chris is doing well. And your daughter is SO beautiful! What a doll.
It would be so cool to be involved with things like this...Good job!!!1
ReplyDelete