Monday, May 10, 2010

No Red Bull About It!!

Chris gets his WINGS!!
Chris graduated from navigator school at the end of April. We are so proud of him. His parents were able to come out and spend time with us.


I got to pin on his wings.
Here is his graduating class and friends for the past year.

Chris and his parents. Thanks for coming!!
This was one of the student navigator stations on the airplane where he trained.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Chris. It must be such a relief to have it behind you. I wish that we could have come. I can't wait to see you guys and I cannot believe how long Makena's hair has gotten!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah For Chris! Greg says congratulations too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to your whole family! I am sure Chris would agree he couldn't have done it without you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! That is so exciting and I know everyone has worked hard. So happy for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! That is so exciting! So what now? I heard you guys were moving?
    Your little girl is just so adorable too by the way! Hope you guys are doing well!

    ReplyDelete