Friday, April 23, 2010

It's Our House!!!

We have finally bought our first house. It took six moves to get here, but finally I can paint and I don't have to ask permission. I can plant flowers and feel like they are mine. I am soooo excited!! We went to Oklahoma on the 15th of this month. We wanted to get in on the nice tax credit, so we wanted to be in a contract by the end of April. Closing will be at the end of May. We also found out that we need to be in Oklahoma in the middle of June and Chris might be just getting home. SO, Makena and I will be making the move ourselves. (Well we hope and pray for lots of help from our ward on this end and our new ward on the other) We started packing today and got 13 boxes ready to go. We also started going through lots of paper work and other junk that needed to go.







6 comments:

  1. it's GORGEOUS!!
    I have a hint for you about moving in the Air Force....call the bishop of your new ward BEFORE you get there!!!!! My mom used to do that, and then they always knew we were coming and were always there to help :)
    I'm so excited for you guys...best of luck...can't wait to see how you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THe house looks amazing!! Congrats! When will you make the big move? You will love being in your own place and knowing that it's yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations. I have to admit that I am a bit envious. I can't wait for a house of my own...someday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOw I'm so jealous, your new house looks great.. good luck with the move :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your new house looks fabulous! Congrats. I also love the block letters on the next post. So dang cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your new home. I know that is exciting and a great feeling. Good luck with your move and hope you enjoy living in Oklahoma. Your new house is just darling.

    ReplyDelete