Yesterday we went to the OK Zoo. Makena has been asking to go see the animals since we got here. I had taken her in San Antonio right before we moved here, but she loves seeing them. So off we went. It was very hot and so many of the animals were no shows, but there were many animal statues to take pictures with.
16 years ago

How super fun! We love our zoo trips. We have learned to go FIRST thing in the morning, then the animals are more active :)
ReplyDeleteI'm sure if she's anything like her momma, Makena will have friends in NO time!!!!!
Oh how fun. I am sure she will have plenty of friends soon. It's nice to get out, and hopefully soon she will have a sibling to run around with! We are keeping our fingers crossed! Ezra wants more cousins. We figure the more there are the more likely we are to get to see a few every now and again.
ReplyDeleteHow fun to go to the zoo. I am glad you are making new friends. I love the hair bows.
ReplyDelete