Thursday, July 1, 2010

Day at the Sprayground

In Oklahoma. they have what are called sprayground. They are near many playground and run throughout the summer.
We just started a playgroup in our new ward. I was surprised that there was not a playgroup already set up, but I need to get out and Makena needs other kids to play with. This was our first activity. I had heard of these spraygrouds and thought it would be a fun place to meet. We had so much fun.




This was my favorite picture. I am usually 2 seconds late on the cute pictures, but I got this one just in time. Aren't they adorable?

4 comments:

  1. That last pic is so cute! That looks like the perfect place to hold a play group.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. We have a lot of "splash parks" as they are called here around, but have only been to a couple so far this year. Luckily the weather has been nice enough to actually use them. I don't think Ezra likes them as much as Makena though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture is adorable. It could be on an "area attractions" brochure. Too cute.

    That is quite a feat to move yourself! Hope you enjoy OK

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish Logan would get a spray park! It looks like so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete