Today we had the chance to go to see Sesame Street. They brought a show to the base and was even free for all DOD(department of defense) members. Of course we had to put Makena in her newest Elmo clothes. When we got there they had these cool Elmo toys for all the kids. I expected to have to buy it, but did not. Thanks USO for the show!
16 years ago

I love all of her little hair bows. They are so cute. That is great the base offers free things like that for the families! You guys are always doing something fun together :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun activity! That is so great you didn't have to pay for that toy! That is nice you looked through all my long Cambodia posts! I definitely recommend going there for sure. Now you know what there is to see! :) Loved all your zoo pics. Looks like a really fun one.
ReplyDeleteHow fun! She really looks like she's having a great time with it all! She sure is a little cutie!
ReplyDeleteOh how fun!!! I bet she went crazy!!!
ReplyDelete