16 years ago
Friday, September 10, 2010
Balloons, Balloons, And More Balloons!
Makena has a total love for balloons. I think it started when I was working at Albertson's as the florist. She would get a balloon almost every time she would come pick me up at the store. I saw this adorable idea online and thought it was perfect for her. We set our alarm so that we would wake up before her and we filled her room with balloons. When she woke up she came running into our room soooooo excited, saying "momma there are lots and lots and lots of balloons in my room" She loved it.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

that's stinkin' awesome! I think I'm going to do that for my son's birthday :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a fabulous idea! My kiddos would be in hog heaven!
ReplyDeleteThat is such a cute idea!! I will have to remember that :) McKenna looks like she is heaven!
ReplyDeleteOh I am so going to do that for Kassie!
ReplyDeletethat is SO CUTE!! And I love her new three year old pictures!
ReplyDelete