My friend wanted me to post the pics of the corker bows that I have been making. I love making these because they look adorable on pigtails, but you can also use just one on a ponytail. They do take some time to make, but the steps are easy. I just have fun finding different ribbon and mixing new colors. The first ones are "princess bows", green and white, and then black and hot pink.

These next ones are Christmas, Valentines, and then brown and pink.

These are Halloween, Ladybug, and Fruity Tutti (as I call them).
SO cute! Love them! I'm so bad at crafty stuff like that, so I really admire people that are good at it. Your daughter will be very well decorated :)
ReplyDeleteThose are adorable. I also admire people who are good at making bows because I am NOT good at it!
ReplyDeletethose are really cute! You should make some for me. ;)
ReplyDelete