Amie (my mom) came to visit us and to help with Makena while I had my surgery and was recuperating. She stayed with us for two weeks and Makena and her had a blast. They did so many things together. I think Makena really enjoyed having someone here whose job was to play with Makena.
(That's what Makena calls it when you play with her kitchen)
They played with stickers, stickers,
And MORE stickers!!!! They even had to go buy more!
They colored together.
They baked brownies and other meals together.

They worked on her letters together. Makena loves this little flashlight and so they would shine it on each letter as they said it.

They colored with outdoor chalk on the back patio!

Grandma's are the BEST!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad surgery went well for you...
ReplyDeleteAren't our mom's the best!!!
So happy the surgery went well and you are recovering well. How fun and exciting your mom came to visit. I love the pictures and descriptions of what Makena and your mom did. How precious! Love and miss you.
ReplyDeleteGood luck... I hope the surgery works.
ReplyDelete