Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A Time to Laugh! A Time to Cry!

Makena and her friend Elliot love having fun and playing together. They have learned to share everything. Most often their seat.


They were running around and changed directions and ran right into each other.
But of course, it didn't take long and they were back to smiling and playing. They found the laundry hamper as their next victim.

I still can't believe that they both fit in there!

5 comments:

  1. It's amazing how small of spaces best friends can fit in together, isn't it?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute to see her with her little friends. Those pictures are adorable. I especially loves the one of them in the hamper. And the pic of McKenna asleep mid-tatrum..I love it! So priceless :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love good little friends. That is hilarious that they both climbed into the hamper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My kids love to play in the clothes hamper too. How funny!

    ReplyDelete