Monday, March 8, 2010

Sing Sweet Baby Girl Sing!

The other day I heard Makena singing in the living room. I went to go see what she was up to and I had to run and grab the camera to take a little video. It was just too cute!! She had my little hymn book and was just singing along. Don't try to understand words, it was mostly just gibberish. However, I thought it was the cutest gibberish singing ever!!! Biased? Me? Never!

5 comments:

  1. You are not biased, that was really cute. I love those little voices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I'm so glad you found us! And I'm so glad to see you got a cute redhead!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute! And you can tell that she is just in her own little world singing away!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so precious I am so glad you got that on video! I miss our chats!

    ReplyDelete