Our first playgroup, we had at our house. My friend Paige and I put it together. I saw so many cute ideas for Easter that I had trouble deciding what to do. I saw these cute carrot serve wear. So we made those. We also made Eggimals (which were plastic eggs made into animals using pom poms and felt. Paige made bunny ears out of construction paper for all the kids and the kids also colored cute bunny pictures that would hang from the ceiling.

Then the kids were able to make their treat. Bunny cupcakes. I loved these little guys. I made them also to take to Chris' work party. The kids loved making all the crafts and especially loved eating their cupcakes.

I had ordered this kit for these letters and my mom and I put it together.

In nursery, they made these cute
hand print lillies. They turned out so adorable!

Another Easter event we went to, was going to the library on base. They read Easter stories and then they made Easter bonnets. Then they went on an Easter Parade!

Makena and her friend Elliot in their cute bonnets.

We also had a second playgroup, the week before Easter, so the kids could go on an egg hunt. The park was perfect.
No comments:
Post a Comment