Tuesday, April 6, 2010

O.K. We'll Go to OK

So for those who have not heard, we are heading to Oklahoma City to Tinker AFB. As of now, we don't know when we will be going. We should find out this week or next (I will of course keep you all updated) We knew this would only be a one year station. So this will make six years of marriage and our sixth move. How will I manage 4 years in OK in the same house? We will see. Here is the skyline of Oklahoma City.
On the 12th, they had their assignments and aircrafts were given out.
Chris will be a navigator on the AWACS. Here are a couple pics of the plane he will be spending many hours on for the next 20 years.


5 comments:

  1. That's exciting! Good luck with everything--hopefully you will find out when you leave soon! Tell Chris congrats--AWACS is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats - as you know, military life is a waiting game. My family spent 3 years at Tinker, and we really liked it :) :)
    I can't wait to hear when you're going...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! You are a brave woman...6 moves in 6 years. I do not enjoy moving and staying put for a while would sound like heaven for me! I can't wait to hear when this is all going to happen and your new adventures there :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We were really hoping you would be coming to Hanscom so that we could live by you guys for at least a little while. Oh well. I hope you guys enjoy OK, plus I love the name Tinker!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you are amazing! I like change and all but 6 moves in 6 years. I really don't like packing that much. I am glad that no matter where you end up we can keep in contact via blogs! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete