Sunday, May 1, 2011

Happy Easter!!!

Happy Easter Everyone!! Here was her basket this year. Wal-Mart had these cute baskets to go with Easter dresses.
It rained all day on Easter so we ran out really quick to at least get a picture.
We did not do an Easter egg hunt because it rained all day.

For this one, we ran out took the picture then ran back in!

So I took a few inside just to have a couple.

(Besides her hair took a while to do and I wanted pictures.)


Check out these adorable bows my mom made to go with her dress!!

At least she was not completely deprived of egg hunting. Our playgroup got together and did a small one. It was to rain that day as well but ended up just being a bit chilly.





Overall it was a great Easter, even though we missed Daddy being with us!

2 comments:

  1. I love her hair. It looks like you guys had fun even without Chris around. We can't wait to stop in and see you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her basket. And those bows are so cute!

    ReplyDelete