I love that Makena wants to help with the chores. At least, until she figures out that it is a chore and not a game. She loves putting clothes in the laundry, switching them, and of course turning them on. Even I like to do that, since our new washer and dryer sound like you are playing a video game when you turn them on.
16 years ago

I love the "love to be a helper" stage! We are just starting- but I hear it doesn't last too long... blast.
ReplyDeleteso cute! How fun that she likes to help. Love the washer and dryer, we have those too. I love them.
ReplyDeleteWhat an ADORABLE little girl you have! Nice to have helpers, isn't it?!?!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to get a new washer and dryer so that I can play 'video games' too :)
Hey, I need you to send me your e-mail address!!
razaklady at gmail dot com
Owen loves to fold (more like unfold the laundry) and switch the clothes out. His favorite though is to help unload the dishwasher. He's actually pretty good at it. Don't you just love the "I can do everything by myself" stage?
ReplyDelete