Wednesday, July 15, 2009

When Will I Learn


O.k. so i am how old. You would think by now that I would know to put sunscreen on me. Red hair fair skin. You get the picture (Well no you won't get this picture) as the genie says on Aladdin (it's not a pretty picture). We had playgroup today at a friends pool. I have been taking Makena almost every other day swimming and have been rebuilding what tan I could possibly have. So I figure I will be fine. We will only be swimming for an hour. I totally coated Makena so she is fine. But 2 hours later, my back and my hair are the same color. Oh well thank goodness for aloe.

4 comments:

  1. When I realized that I would never ever get a tan I felt really stupid that it took me so many attempts at skin cancer to figure it out. Good luck with the recovery. I love the blog so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you started a blog, it's such a fun way to keep in touch. I hate being sunburned, it never fails that I forget to put on sunscreen. OUCH!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah for the blog I can't wait for some pics. BTW- you look really great in the top picture. Stay cool and out of the sun you fair skinned girl ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad I found your blog- thanks to Facebook! I have the same issue with sunburns. The only consolation is that at least we are good mothers to our kids...right? Feel free to check out our blog: steveandkristenweller.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete