Thursday, July 16, 2009

Let Freedom Ring










For the 4th of July we had a ward breakfast and then went to the Schertz (yes pronouced shirts) parade. It was a small hometown Texas parade. Makena loved the music and the other kids of course. She is so could at being a copy cat. It is so funny to watch her imitate everything that other kids are doing because they are usually older and she tries so hard to keep up. It was extremely hot and as soon as we got in the car Makena was out. She couldn't even take a bite of her leftover pancake that she wanted. Anyways, here is a big THANK YOU for all those that serve and have served so that we can enjoy the freedoms we have. One of my favorite quotes is HOME OF THE FREE BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE.

2 comments:

  1. I think I erased my last comment! If not then I am commenting twice. Your daughter is just so beautiful! I love that Makena looks just like you. (I know I said that in the last post, but really she does). I am a bit jealous because non of my children look like me. They are all Greg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute in her little 4th of July outfit! Glad you guys had a great time.

    ReplyDelete