Sunday, July 26, 2009

Where A Kid Can Be A Kid!!!

This weekend we decided to take someone to Chuck E. Cheese's for the 1st time. We were all so excited to go and have a good time. Since we are on a new budget, it was difficult, but it was worth every penny (even for the cheap toys). Of course we had to have a picture of the bib. But she was so distracted by the show that she could not look at me for the picture.
I can't even remember how many times we had to go back to the balls. She loved them
Makena loved the merry-go-round. However, there were mirrors in the middle, so she could not keep her eyes off of Kena (as she calls herself).
Daddy was having so much fun!
And mommy won the Jackpot. Go Mommy!
Makena loved the tickets. As we would walk around somehow she would find tickets left in a game and pull them off. I don't know if they were just at her level, but she did that at least 5 times. She would rip them off and give them to me. We couldn't stop laughing.
Now, how many of you thought that this was Makena's 1st. time. It was not her first time, but daddy's. I was completely shocked when he told me that he had never been to any kind of pizza place with games and such, in his entire life. So that was why we had to go. I had already taken Makena when he was gone to his flying training. Daddy really did have a great time and was able to be a kid.

5 comments:

  1. Ski ball is my favorite game too! I'm glad Chris had fun...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just went to Chuck E. Cheese's my very first time this past December- so he isn't alone. Glad he enjoyed himself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys look like you are having a blast. I keep forgetting that McKena is old enough for stuff like that. I still think she is a tiny baby. I have to wonder who had more fun, the parents or the kid! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The things we do for our BIG kids not just our little ones ;) I loved Chuck E Cheese's when I was a kid and it looks like adults can enjoy it too... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! My first time to Chuck E Cheese was when Mikele was 2. It was Brock & Mikele's first time too.

    ReplyDelete