16 years ago
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Wow! We finally did it!!!
I know everyone will be so shocked. We finally started our blog. Just give us time to get it going and get some fun pics for everyone to see. I guess I should just catch everyone up, for those who don't know what has been going on. Chris graduated school May 2nd. and we moved to San Antonio, Texas on May 3rd. Chris commissioned as an officer in the Air Force and so we are here for him to do navigator school. Makena is growing so fast and she just amazes me of everything she can do and how quickly she picks everything up. She just got done with swimming lessons and her nickname was Michele Phelps. She LOVES the water. I finally get to be a stay at home mom and I am loving it. I finally get to do all those things with Makena that I have wanted to. I have many a projects lined up for us (O.K. for me). So that's the quick update with us and I'm sure so much more to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Aloha! Yipeee...you blog and facebook....i'm excited! add meto your blogging buddies!
ReplyDeleteI put you on my google reader. I love blogging! It is such a fun way to journal! I look forward to hearing about your life and following Chris's air force adventures. . I love Makena's hair. So beautiful, just like yours. :) What a beautiful/handsome family you have!
ReplyDeleteI am so excited. I feel like I have no connection with you guys. We are just so far away, but now we can keep better track. Also I want to apologize for the fact that I have been spelling Makena wrong probably since she was born. I'm not really sure why I just realized either. Anyways, I can't wait for pics.
ReplyDelete