Makena loves Elmo. At Christmas last year, almost everything she got was Elmo. When we came home after Christmas our neighbors gave us one of their Elmo's because their kids did not play with it anymore. By the way, thanks Bingham's. Well Makena has loved it since she got it. She love to dance and sing with it. The other day she had it out and would hug him and look at me and say cheese. (It was like hello mom, I'm ready to have my picture taken and here is a photo op for you.) So I just thought I would share. Enjoy!!!
16 years ago

I loved the video, you should post more of them. What a cutie, and I'm glad Ezra is too young for Elmo.
ReplyDeleteLove it! I remember Sabrina playing with an Elmo like that...but it scared her! Makena is so cute with hers! I just love her hair!
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome that she knew you would want to take a picture of her being all cute. She knows how to work the camera!
ReplyDeleteDarling pictures. Elmo is so fun. Mia also loves Elmo. She gets excited when she see him on Sesame Street or her Elmo DVD movies. Makena is so pretty. You should be able to view my blog now. Sorry I never got that email to you. Been very busy with the move. Have a great day.
ReplyDeleteI love the video! And I ditto what EmmaLee said I am glad Jett is too little. Elmo's voice drives me CRAZY!
ReplyDeleteThat is great. I love her facial expressions at the beginning of the video. Gotta love Elmo!
ReplyDelete