Sunday, September 6, 2009

Happy Birthday "2" You

Last night after hitting the beach, we went to Chili's for dinner to celebrate Makena's 2nd Birthday. I can't believe that 2 years has already passed. Where did the time go?
They brought her cake and ice cream and sang happy birthday. She has learned to really love that song this week. She would sing it and dance around. (of course all she knows is happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday, well you get the picture) She was so excited to see this huge piece of cake and ice cream.


And she was all about taking the first bite.

She is just tooo cute with chocolate all over the place!!


Our friends that went to dinner with us. Love you guys.

2 comments:

  1. That is awesome she loves the beach so much. Those store fronts were really cool. It's always fun to visit new places. And my oh my, 2 years?! Yes, where does the time go? She looks like such a grown up eating her plate of fries and Chili's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Happy Birthday, I cant believe she is two already I remember when she was brand new :) How fun!!! I love Chili's and that cake looks divine, what a cute little family!! Hope all is well!!

    ReplyDelete