Our first stop on our trip to Corpus Christi for the week was the USS Lexington. This was one of the key aircraft carriers during WWII.

I loved that they had so many places for people to take pictures (photo
op's) as you went through the carrier. Perfect for picture addict mom's such as myself.
Makena found the stage and started to perform (of course, because I was not asking or trying to get her too. You know they never do it when we want, but I will take advantage when she'll do it on her own.) She was dancing and jumping for all to see.

I love pictures of kids and their daddy's. So as they went walking to the airplanes I had to get it. I love how she just follows him and tries to keep up. She was so excited to see all the airplanes.

Makena fell in love with this little cart. She loves to pretend she is driving. We had to fight to get her down.
No comments:
Post a Comment