Yesterday we went to Mac's for our play group. And I thought, since Makena chose the beach instead of a party, I would make cupcakes and take them for her party.

Daddy had the day off and so he got to go as well. Thanks Daddy.

He of course is able to get up in the toys and play, not so for mommy. So daddy got to chase all the kids down the slide.

She had 2 candles and we all sang Happy Birthday! Even today as I am putting on the pictures she is singing.

We had been practicing blowing bubbles and so she was able to blow out her candles on the first try and loved it.

She was
sooooo proud!!

She wouldn't look at the camera, she just wanted to eat the cupcake.
Thanks everyone for a great time and celebrating with us.
Happy Birthday! I cannot believe she is 2! Where did the time go? I love seeing pics of your family, you all look so happy. I'm glad things in Texas are going so well.
ReplyDeletethat looks like so much fun! I love taking my kids to McD's to play on the toys!
ReplyDeleteI am glad she understands what her birthday is...my son sings every day "happy birthday to ___" whomever is playing with us that day! He loves birthdays. I hope you have fun at the beach
It's hard to see them grow up! It was just yesterday we were showing each other ultrasound pics.
ReplyDeleteToo fun! :) Happy 2nd birthday! Crazy how time flies by! She is too adorable!
ReplyDeleteI always get nervous when my niece wants me to go up in the slides and toys! I'm afraid I'll get in trouble! haha. She is getting so big! We miss you guys!
ReplyDelete