Monday, August 3, 2009

I Love To See The Temple

Friday night we were able to take Makena to the San Antonio temple. It is beautiful. All the windows are stain glassed. The youth and new members were doing baptisms. We took some family names for them to do so that Makena could be on the grounds. It was nice just to be there and feel the peace that comes, even from being on the grounds.
Makena loves flowers
She ran around the temple and had to touch every wall.
It made for a wonderful evening for the whole family.

4 comments:

  1. That is awesome! I can't wait until Ezra can run around the temple. I wish that we had got to see you all when we were visiting family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great experience to start MaKena's love for the temple at a young age. She looks adorable posing in the temple grounds. You guys are a cute family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie. I can not believe how long her hair has gotten. Next time we see her she is going to be driving :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the SA Temple. It's so beautiful. Last time we went it was so sad to see the grass patchy brown, first time I've ever seen temple grounds like that, but I guess they have to stick to the water restrictions too.

    ReplyDelete