They had a C-130 at the base today. This is the airplane (well at least one like it, this is an old model, that will be going to the "boneyard") that Chris wants to be on. So we got to take Makena and go look around. Also Chris got his first 100% on a test today. Yeah Honey!!! So proud of you.
The competition is very stiff for navigator school. There was another guy in our ward who said he was at the bottom of his class with a 96% overall. So they have to be perfect. Chris has been missing one, but not today. Also he was told yesterday, by his flight leader that he was way above the learning curve and if he just fixes his few little mistakes, he will be GOLDEN. We will take golden any day.
The competition is very stiff for navigator school. There was another guy in our ward who said he was at the bottom of his class with a 96% overall. So they have to be perfect. Chris has been missing one, but not today. Also he was told yesterday, by his flight leader that he was way above the learning curve and if he just fixes his few little mistakes, he will be GOLDEN. We will take golden any day.

Way to go Chris! It must feel nice to finally be on your way with what you really want to do. I can't believe how big Makena is. I feel like we don't even know her anymore.
ReplyDelete100% way to go!!! I don't think I have gotten 100% in my whole I guess that is what leads us to different avenues in life. I am super jealous about the C-130 tour. Lucky!!!
ReplyDelete