
Here we are in Aug. I can't believe how fast time is flying by. There is a song called "Don't Blink", it talks about a man who is a hundred years old, and asked what advice he has for people. It is to not blink. I feel that way when it comes to
Makena. She is growing so fast that it is hard to imagine. Anyways, I love pictures that show how much she has grown, so I had to pass this along. When babies are born they are so tiny and yet, in pictures sometimes it is hard to tell just how small until we have something to compare it to.
OHHHHHH! Isn't she cute.

She fits so perfectly on daddy tummy. She was only a week or two old. Now at 23 months she goes almost to his knees. But this is still her favorite way to spend time with dad. Every time he lays on the floor she is right there with him.

I love the update. And I totally agree about the how fast they grow up part. I was kissing on Jett the other day and thinking that in a few short years he won't want momma kisses anymore because he will be TOO big for them. Oh how they grow! I miss Makena and her BIG personality
ReplyDeleteThose are super cute pictures! That's my husband's favorite way to lay with the kids when they're little, too!!!
ReplyDeleteHi Megs!! It's Jessica!! I came across your blog and I love the pictures of Makena. She is so beautiful!! So happy for you and glad things are doing well. Send me your email address and I will send you an invite to view my blog. Love ya and miss ya. Take care.
ReplyDeletej_luvroses@yahoo.com
Oh what a big girl Makena has turned out to be. I wish that we got to see her more often. I just hope she gets to meet Ezra before he is as big as she is. I still catch myself thinking 'How did he ever fit inside me?'
ReplyDeleteI love those pics! They are so cute and you're right, they do grow up so fast! Too fast if you ask me. I am dying thinking that in 4 short months my baby will be 1.
ReplyDeleteHey! It's fun catching up with all the old Loganites! You little Makena is a miniature Chris with your hair color! Crazy! It is so true, they grow up so fast. What a cute family you guys are!
ReplyDeleteHello Hello, thanks so much for saying Hi!!! I was excited to get an update on you guys and I hope its alright that I add you to my blog....I'm glad all is going well for you guys in Texas :) Shane leaves in a couple weeks for 6 months for his officer training(Yikes) so that should be an interesting time...hope the time flies!!! Stay in touch and it was good to hear from you guys!! :)
ReplyDelete