Monday, August 17, 2009

Shhhhhhh!! Can You Find Me

Makena loves finding new places to hide. This is her favorite cupboard in the kitchen. When she is going in she says, "I hidein" Then after she is in she yells, "Kena, Kena are you". (Kena is what she calls herself)


The other day she took off to the other side of the house. I thought she was going to get something. But then, I did not hear her. And we all know what quiet means, (TROUBLE)

As worried as I was that she would play in the dryer, it was too cute to not get a few shots.


3 comments:

  1. What a cutie! It is fun to see the kids learn something new but scary too depending on where they hide...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when kids discover new things and are small enough to fit in places to hide. I think MaKena is the perfect mix of you and Chris, I can see both you in her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that she hid in the dryer. Let's just hope she never takes it upon herself to hide a younger sibling in there someday.

    ReplyDelete